Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Words



Last year we went to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert with Brian Stokes Mitchell and even though this is not a Christmas song, I loved it. It was my favorite of the night. It was so touching to me because I was a pretty new mother at the time. I've been searching for it on the internet ever since and finally someone has put a recording of it on youtube! I really want to learn this song and sing it to my son! Maybe if I can find the music I can sing it for the piano/vocal recital I want to give for my family and friends this year.

P.S. Don't you love his voice?

1 comment:

  1. Joel went to this concert last year with his sister and parents, and this was his favorite song too. He raved about it. I got him the DVD of the concert for Christmas. He got the piano music for the song and he's been practicing it. He said the same thing- it made him think of his little boy (we only had Jake at the time). It is a great song, it would be fun to hear you sing it! And yes, Brian Stokes Mitchell is amazing.

    ReplyDelete