Friday, January 1, 2010

Book Lists

MereChristianity.JPG
I. Love. Reading.
Reading more books is not a goal I have to set for myself. However I would like to read better books. I usually love to read young adult fiction--entertaining and quick. This year I would like to focus more on reading classics and gospel centered books like the one pictured above. The Provo Library has this list of 111 classic books and another list of 100 years of reading. But I know there are books I would like to read that are not on these lists. What are your favorite books? Classics, gospel, just for fun...anything!

2 comments:

  1. Torri, sometimes we think so much alike. I have been thinking the same thing. I want to try and read one classic book each month. I am going to find something shorter though this month since I just thought of it today, but I think I will read Pride and Prejudice next month in honor of Valentine's Day. Can you believe I haven't read that book before? I really like this new blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharee! That is a perfect idea! I am going to do that too now--read one classic book each month. That is also a great idea--read Pride and Prejudice for Valentines. :) Thanks for the great ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete