Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Monster of Strawberry Cove

File:Wwod open.jpg

Have you ever seen The Monster of Strawberry Cove?
When I was little, my family watched old movies, and Disney movies...and The Monster of Strawberry Cove is both! I thought of it today and looked online to see if I could find out more about it, and learned that it was part of a TV series called the Wonderful World of Disney but that it is not on DVD or VHS. My Dad recorded it off of the TV and we would watch it all the time. I was disappointed, because I would like to watch it again. Some other old Disney movies we watched were Darby O'Gill and the Little People, Old Yeller, Blackbeard's Ghost, and I could go on. Have you seen any of these movies? Do you like them? What movies did you watch as a kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment