Sunday, January 3, 2010

Magic Cookies!


I had wanted to make these to snack on for New Years Eve but we had other treats and so I left it for another day which happened to be today! I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and fast they were to make. Not to mention...delicious!
At first I thought I had done something wrong because it didn't seem like there were enough graham cracker crumbs to cover the bottom of a 9x13 pan...but it worked out. Even though the crust is thinner than in this picture from the website. I don't like nuts so I substituted butterscotch chips for the nuts. You might want to watch the timing with your oven...our oven always seems to need less time than what it asks for. Other than that, I followed the recipe which you can find here. Also note 24 squares of graham crackers equalled 1 1/2 cups crushed! Or 12 rectangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment