Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Find a Hobby Quiz


I just took a quiz supposed to help you find a new hobby and was surprised how well this described me. It didn't work quite as well for my husband who said he thought he was in between three different categories. But it was kind of fun. Here's what it said about me:

CREATIVE

You have a gift for expression. Whether it's writing, drawing, creating objets d'art or making music, you see the world in a unique way and are able to convey that to other people. No doubt you doodle on napkins and meeting notes, are always humming a new tune, have already read the latest fiction releases, and know all the local art galleries' schedules by heart. You might like hobbies like sketching, photography, sculpting, playing an instrument, singing, journaling, scrap-booking or designing clothing.

Although I didn't really need a quiz to tell me I would like these things.
You can take the quiz here. Do you agree with what it says? Did it inspire you to start a new hobby? I'm curious to know how it works for others!

No comments:

Post a Comment