Friday, June 18, 2010

Reason #5



I know people who come to Utah from out of state have a hard time with this, but I LOVE the Utah Grid System! It makes it so easy to know where you are going and how to get there! Now I have to get used to a new way of getting around. The roads in our new town are so confusing to me! The roads have names like "20 1/2 road" or "F Street." Some roads you can only turn certain ways on them, so you have to figure out which road turns to where you want to go.
Along with this comes just knowing the town and the area. I will have to learn new cities and where to shop and where things are--I'm sure I'm going to get lost! I will miss knowing where everything is and where to go to find what I want. But maybe it will be a fun adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment