Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Not Sure When I'll Be Back Again


I'm not riding on a jet plane, but probably as you are reading this, dozens of boxes full of our possessions are being loaded onto a truck, my husband is already in our new home, and I will be there within a week. As a result, I'm not sure when (or if!) we will have internet...hopefully we will. If not, I will be visiting the library frequently or something. :) But I plan on resuming normal posts again soon! Until then...I can not thank friends and family enough for all the help they have given! I will miss you. Please let's stay friends? If you would like an invite to read our family blog, just ask!

1 comment:

  1. You guys have been wonderful neighbors and friends! We will miss you! Please have us come over to help with anything you need. Please! =)

    And I'd like and invite to your family blog! lanijo25 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete