Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cover Girl Blast



Because I am a BzzAgent, I get to try new products and give my opinion about them. In the video above, you can see tips on how to apply the products for a great look.
This has been my favorite product from BzzAgent yet! I got to try the Covergirl Smoky Shadow Blast for eyes, and the Shine Blast for lips.
The Shine Blast lipgloss really is full of shine! It only added a faint tint of color to my lips, which I liked since I prefer a more natural look most of the time. I felt like it was moisturizing my lips when I use it as well! I was very happy with this product and would like to try other colors!
I really love the Smoky Shadow Blast for eyes! If you are in a hurry, you can quickly apply it or throw it in your purse and apply when you get a chance--no brushes needed! It takes a little practice, but it does give a great smoky eye. When I have more time, I like to apply it over another light eye shadow and use my brushes to blend it in even more. The best part of using this was that my husband told me he liked it! For me, that is a keeper. I have really enjoyed this product and would also like to try other colors. I will definitely buy and use this in the future!
BzzAgent Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment