Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Excited for what?


Yes it's true, I am so excited about food storage! Lately I have just felt like we really need to make it a priority...but we could barely afford the essentials each month. Until now! My husband graduated and got a full time job that started today...and I got this awesome book (and another book) for $1.52 thanks to Swagbucks!
And now...I can't wait to start gathering food storage and actually using it for our meals! I've already started using powdered milk in cooking--amazing. Saves so much money too! I highly recommend this book, and I'm so happy we now have enough money to have a food storage budget!

1 comment:

  1. The first thing I am going to do after we move into our house next week (other than unpacking) is buying food storage. I think you should do a post on what type of things people need and how much of them because I'm really lost with the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete