Friday, May 7, 2010

Beginning Photography Class!!!


I'm sure if you read this blog, or my personal family blog, you could guess that I really, really, really want to become a photographer. And as you can see from the above picture, I need some help. But I have been hesitant to take any classes because I don't have a fancy camera...just a point and shoot. Well, I came across a blog...and the author is teaching a beginning photography class--like really beginning! Even for people like me, with only a point and shoot camera! I really want to go. You should come with me! Find out the deets here. And if you decide to take it, I would appreciate it if you would tell her I referred you! Then go spread the word to your friends, so you can refer them and get a discount off the price too!

No comments:

Post a Comment