Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just what I need

Babies, Toddlers, and Kids Photography Class

Image of *ONLINE* Babies, Toddlers & Kids Class JUNE

Time for tots to take the spotlight! From newborn to elementary school, kids can be one of the toughest subjects for a photographer – we’re here to change that. This special 2-week online course will share professional tips and tricks on natural posing and genuine smiles. In just minutes, you can turn a disaster into a priceless moment, no matter the child’s age.

This class features an intelligent instructional video that will guide you through the ins and outs of photographing babies, toddlers, and kids (tantrums and toothy grins included). Additional reading and fun assignments round out this quick yet comprehensive course.

Learn to capture the countless “priceless moments” of youth with the Babies, Toddles, and Kids online course at Nicole’s Classes!

Oh I wanna take this class so much! This sounds like exactly what I need! Now I just need the funds...or maybe a nice camera first?

1 comment:

  1. I'll teach you! I know I told you I am hesitant to teach...but I think it's just the pressure of getting paid.

    If you get a small group on moms together from the ward, I'll do a little enrichment class on it during the day sometime.

    *take this class though if you want...she's a GREAT teacher!

    ReplyDelete