Monday, March 22, 2010

Project 52: Date 1

I've been a slacker with writing about our date nights even though we have been doing them! Since I don't want to take the time to remember them all right now, I'll just start with this one as number 1...even though we've done 3 or 4.
This date only lasted about 45 minutes because it was so late and we were both so tired...but I liked it. I have the "5 Love Languages" book and so we each took the 'find your love language' quiz. Then we compared results and talked about them. We read a little bit from the book about the love language that was the strongest for each of us. If you want to take the quiz, you can find it here. There is a 30 second one, or a 30 question one. The 30 question one only takes 10-15 minutes, and I think it is worth the extra time! I think it is fun to learn more about Mr. Wonderful doing things like this, especially so we can understand better how we try to show love to each other.
If you want to take part of Project 52, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment