Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mouth watering

Blackberry Limeade





This recipe got me so excited about spring/summer! I can't wait to try it! And the best part is that you can add whatever berry you want! I have been wanting to go to a certain restaurant just because they had blackberry lemonade...but why not make it at home?

Berry Delicious Lemonade
Ingredients:
  • 1-1/2 c. sliced strawberries or other berries
  • 1 c. fresh lemon juice
  • 1-1/4 c. sugar
  • 4 c. cold water
  • 1 lemon, sliced
  • ice
Method:

Combine strawberries, lemon juice and sugar in blender and process until smooth. Combine with water, lemon slices and ice in a pitcher.


While you're at it, why not try these delicious looking lemon cookies or lemon crumb squares? Oh...yum....my mouth is watering just thinking about it! I really can't wait to try these recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment