Monday, December 28, 2009

CHRISTmas

Yesterday at church, a sister in our ward told the following experience that happened to her on Saturday. The lesson was on a talk given at General Conference about virtues, and this story made the lesson real to me and I realized that I am lacking in some of the "ity" virtues. I wrote it from a first person perspective, trying to remember exactly what she said but it isn't exact. I hope she doesn't mind!

I had a spiritual experience yesterday in the mall, in the dressing room.
I got a gift card for Christmas and was in the dressing room trying on some clothes when three different times I overheard "Did you have a good Christmas? Did you get everything you wanted?" My sister, I love her, but she is selfish. She texted me saying "Christmas just isn't the same without a new piece of clothing to wear :( :("

What was Christmas about again? What did we just celebrate?
I have enough. I had to get out of there, I put the clothes back and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment