Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dreamlights



today we made a little "tent" to play in. As you can see, it was pretty small, so the we made a bigger one. This led to some inspiration for our next fun activity when my husband leaves for work training again. 4-6 times a year he has to leave for work training...we always try to do fun things when he is gone...and I think building a fort or an indoor tent is in order.
This picture would be so much more fun with one of these Dreamlights in it!




I would love to try one out! I've never seen real fireflies, this would be so fun! How fun for a romantic rendezvous outside or for hosting a party in the backyard.
With two little boys, I'm sure they would love playing with these!
Here's hoping we get to try them out soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment