Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender


Oh how I would love one of these!

Recently I have been really trying to be more frugal when it comes to food--which includes making our own bread, making our own tortillas, and using powdered milk in place of fresh milk.

This would be aMAZing for mixing powdered milk! Not only that--did you know you can make your own sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk? This would be awesome in mixing those up.

Cooking would be so quick and much more enjoyable with one of these in so many ways!

I have a three month old. Can I just say baby food in a couple months?? So wonderful!

I've really been wanting to start making our own breakfast instead of just eating cold cereal all the time. How much more likely would it be for me to make pancakes, smoothies, etc with one of these?
Plus the fact that it is dishwasher safe! A-MAZ-ing.
This would help my stay at home mommy days easier and better! It would make my quest for frugality better! It would make my aspiring culinary goals possible!
I need one.
Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment