Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards!

Since we have moved away from friends and family this year, I am really anxious to send out Christmas cards! I guess hoping they will be returned, and that a little bit of my lonesomeness from missing Utah will be eased. Plus it is so exciting and fun to send and receive Christmas cards! It helps you feel the Christmas spirit when you send cards to friends and family.
I have found that Shutterfly has some great options at great prices! I'm not sure how I'm going to choose just one!
No matter what style you are going for--they have it. I'm more of a simple yet elegant sort of person, but they have more trendy, fun designs too. They even have options for you to include more than one picture in your card.

I love how the stars frame the picture in this card! Love it!
Shimmering Stars
I love the simplicity of this card--mainly a picture on the front with space inside for you to write whatever you want!
Holly Frame

I love red, and I love snowflakes. This makes a beautiful combination!
Elegant Lace Snowflakes

This one to me is elegant--maybe because of the black and white. I also love the "oh holy night" script since that is a great Christmas carol.
O Holy Night

This one is beautiful! Red, stars, belief...there is so much to believe in that we are reminded of at Christmastime.
Believe in Magic

The best part about Shutterfly Christmas cards is that they have an amazing offer for bloggers to get 50 free holiday cards! For information on signing up, go here! Thanks Shutterfly for a great Christmas gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment