Tuesday, September 21, 2010

One More



image found here
Three posts in one day! I'm on a roll! :) I wanted to remember this recipe for caramel popcorn...so I am posting it here. I think this is a fun fall treat...mmm.

Caramel Popcorn:

2c. Brown sugar

1c. Karo syrup

1 cube butter

Stir consistantly, while boiling, until it reaches the Hard Ball Stage. When it reaches that point, remove from heat. Add 1 can of sweetened condensed milk. Stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn.


The best popcorn to use is fresh popped popcorn, no extra seasonings or no butter added! If you don't have a popcorn machine, kettle corn works great too!
fresh popped, I just use 1/2 cup of popcorn. If I use the kettle corn bag, I use 2 bags, but then I have extra caramel!



PLUS, if you have extra caramel, you can save it for dipping apples in! Just reheat your desired amount!

Recipe from Family Fun Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment