Thursday, September 9, 2010



During the summer I had a photo shoot which was way fun...and it was part of a contest that goes until Tuesday the 14th...it would be really cool to win, but I don't expect to at all. Especially because my shoes were lame. They looked really good online when I ordered them but then when they got to me I didn't like them...but I kept them because my husband liked them, and I bought them specifically for this photo shoot. Oh well. If you would be so kind as to take a minute and vote for me, I would appreciate it! But if not...that's okay too. Like I said, I don't expect to win. But it would be nice. :)
Here's the place to vote.
My shoes are #24. Please don't look at the picture too long...I think my feet look aLOT better un-photoshopped just for the record. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment