Saturday, January 25, 2014

Photo 101



This month I have been taking Photo 101 from Nicoles Classes...I have wanted to take this class for a few years and finally had a camera to use and money saved up for this class!

I have loved it and loved learning things about how to take better pictures!  Like the above is one of my favorite pictures I've taken the whole class.  In the bottom picture the camera chose the white balance, and the other I changed the white balance to warm up the picture.  Isn't it awesome how many things there are to learn about how to make a beautiful image?  I love it!
Nicoles Classes doesn't just teach photography, they also have classes on floral arranging (on my list for sure!), how to use photoshop, illustrator, and design.  Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment