Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sensitive Skin



Because I am a BzzAgent, I got to try out a couple of new products from Burt Bees!
The first product was the Sensitive Skin Cleanser.
The first thing I noticed about this cleanser is that it did not feel like a cleanser at all--there is no soap in it and it doesn't bubble up like you expect a cleanser to do. It felt like I was rubbing a cream on my face, which wasn't bad. It was just different. I kind of liked it! I even have a friend who is allergic to sodium laurel sulfate, which is what causes the bubbles in a lot of cleansing products, so it would be a great product for her!
I loved knowing that what I was putting on my face was natural and there were no chemicals or anything in the product.
The one thing I didn't like about this product was that it didn't do a great job of removing my eye makeup. I would have to use it multiple times or else just use a different cleanser when I had heavier eye make up on.

The next product I got to try was the Daily Moisturizing Cream.

I loved this product! It was so light and I couldn't even feel it on my skin.
The one thing I would have liked to see different, which might not work because it is for sensitive skin, was a sunblock added. My skin is very sensitive to the sun and I burn easily and so I would have liked a 15 spf added into the moisturizer. I understand though that for some people that might cause more problems for their skin because of it being so sensitive and it's probably not all natural ingredients like they have in their skin. So I guess I would have to use a different product for my little bit of sunscreen! Maybe they could offer one that contains that in it though? Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment