Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Be Mine

If you're still looking for some ideas for Valentine's Day...here are some more great ones!


How fun would it be to make personalized snowglobes! I love this great idea! You can go here for full instructions, including a video.
Homemade Circus Animal cookies!! Of course for Valentine's day, I would probably do heart shapes instead of circus animals...

I love this envelope! How fun would it be to put a coupon for something special in each pocket?


I love this Valentine yahtzee game! How fun would that be for a family activity? Or even just something a little different for you and your sweetheart!

I love this as a garland! This is made of fabric--check it out here.

I have seen this idea in a few different places, including Martha Stewart, but this image and instructions come from here. I can't wait to make crayon hearts to hang in our windows!

1 comment:

  1. Shaun is going to pass out from happiness when I tell him you posted a recipe for circus animal cookies. He is completely obsessed with them! =)

    ReplyDelete