Sunday, June 5, 2011

Catching Up

Last week our internet did not work at all. It was frustrating, but kind of good too because then I didn't spend so much time online. Because of that I didn't get to post my motherhood photo for the week, so this week I'm posting two!




Another sleeping photo. We thought it was so funny that he was falling asleep while eating dinner, and wouldn't let us take his corn. He still wanted to eat it but fell asleep instead.




I am less than two weeks away from baby #2's due date...my husband has been gone since Wednesday but now he's here so this baby can come whenever it wants to! I had a hard time getting a picture of my feet over my huge belly!

I posted these pictures as part of Simply Modern Mom's Project 52:Glimpse into Motherhood. If you want to participate or check our more photos, go here:

Project 52: Glimpse Into Motherhood

No comments:

Post a Comment