Friday, March 25, 2011

Book Lists


I recently had this crazy idea. After reading a friend's blog back in January where she shared a list of the 52 books she read during the year...I kind of want to read 52 books in a year too!
At first I thought it was crazy...but then I thought about it some more. I already love reading and she didn't read a book each week of the year. Some months she read 8 books and others she read 2. So far this year, I'm only three books behind...
So far I have read (not in this order...this is just the order I remembered them):

The Count of Monte Cristo
Princess of Glass
Revolution
Mansfield Park
Room with a View
Wuthering Heights
Bridge to Terabithia
Tuck Everlasting
The Gable Faces East

I also found this list of Newberry Medal award winners and books who didn't win but were honored...I think that is a great list of quick reads that just might make it possible for me to really read 52 books in one year!

And since we are talking about book lists...I found this great link to book lists for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment