Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Eyes Have It



These are my eyes. Sorry about the funny picture. I tried for at least half an hour to take a picture of only my eyes, but I couldn't figure out how to get it to focus, so finally I opted for the top part of my head...
In the picture, the eye on the left is wearing Mary Kay mascara.
The eye on the right is wearing Cover Girl lashblast fusion mascara.
As a BzzAgent, I get to try products for free and give my opinion of them--I was very excited to try mascara!
I thought I would be a harsh critic because I have almost always used Mary Kay mascara and not mascara you buy at the grocery store.
I was pleasantly surprised by Cover Girl lashblast fusion. The wand is shaped a little bit differently, so it was a little bit tricky to feel comfortable putting it on. But I have been pleased with the results--it actually does add more volume to my eyelashes. In the above picture, I'm not sure if you can tell a difference--but I can. I think my eye with Cover Girl Lashblast fusion mascara looks more pronounced and the eyelashes look fuller than with Mary Kay, partially because it is a little bit clumpier...but it doesn't come across that way.
The only bad thing about this mascara is that it runs really easily. So if your eyes water when you are chopping onions...it will make a mess of your face and your sweet toddler son will ask if your eyes hurt.
So...I recommend trying the waterproof mascara.
If you are looking to save some money without scrimping on quality--Covergirl Lashblast Fusion is a great mascara to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment