Sunday, October 4, 2009

What are Peaceable Things?

Doctrine and Covenants 42:61 ...peaceable things, that which bringeth joy, that which bringeth life eternal.

I started this blog so I could share things that are virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy with others! So to start I will make a list, in no particular order, which will be continually added to, of things that bring me peace and joy.

My husband
My baby
Learning new things
Good literature
Uplifting art--painting, sculpture, photography, etc.
Creating--sewing, crafts, baking
Music--both listening to, and playing/singing
Family pictures and memories
Family Home Evening
My home being clean and orderly
Sunset/Sunrise
The four seasons
Rainbows
Flowers
Trees
Having a healthy body
Stargazing
Relief Society
Belonging to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
The Temple
Celebrating holidays/family traditions
Prayer
Feeling loved
Loving others
Serving others
Eating dinner as a family
Reaching a goal

No comments:

Post a Comment